The perfect homemade chocolate pudding is simple to make and delicious to eat. If you haven’t already tried to cook the homemade chocolate pudding, then you can probably do one now. They make a fine dessert. I think homemade chocolate pudding is better than the one we buy.
Thanks to my sister for giving me the recipe. They are just yummyyy!!!!
- 4 tbsp of Cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp of Cornflour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 500 ml of Milk
- 4 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 50 grm of Dark chocolate
- 1 tsp of Vanilla essence
- In a pan, sift in the cocoa powder, cornflour and salt. Then add the sugar and mix them well.
- Add the milk gradually and whisk them
- Place the pan in the stove and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
- After about 2-3 minutes when the mixture starts to thickens, reduce the heat to low
- Add the dark chocolate and cream, keep whisking until the chocolate melts completely until the mixture thickens to your preferred consistency.
- Turn off the stove, then add vanilla essence to the pudding and keep stirring until they are combined well.
- Pour it into individual dessert dishes.
- You can serve them warm or refrigerate at least 2 – 3 hours.
- You can garnish them with whipped cream or chocolate shavings.
- Personally, I like eating the chocolate pudding after they are refrigerated.
- I have used White chocolate shavings as toppings. If you wish you can use whipped cream, cocoa powder, fresh berries( Strawberry or Raspberry) to garnish them.