Are you suffering from Acne problems, no worries we got you covered. Acne is every girl’s nightmare. Each night, I hoped they would vanish miraculously and my face will be clear and acne-free the next morning, but as I said earlier, it’s a mere hope.
There are four main factors which cause acne:
- Excess oil production
- Hair follicles clogged by oil and dead skin cells
- Excess activity of a type of hormone
It varies from person to person. Regardless of the reason, our only aim is to get rid of acne.
Here are the list of face packs for acne that we tried and worked for us. The listed face pack doesn’t need any special ingredients, they mostly consist of the ingredients that every kitchen would have.
The list that can end our misery…
- Aloe vera and Green tea face mask:
- 2 tablespoon Aloe vera gel.
- 1 Teaspoon green tea.
- Take the things mentioned as above, gently blend it and make it a smooth paste.
- Wash your face and neck, gently apply the face mask.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Now those who don’t want green tea, we got you covered too. You could use 1 /2 teaspoon of turmeric instead of green tea.
2. Turmeric and Honey Face Pack:
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Take one tablesppon of honey and add 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Make a paste, apply it on your face and neck area.
- Leave it for 10 – 15 Minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
3. Oatmeal and coconut oil face mask:
- 3 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup warm water
- Take 3 tablespoon of oatmeal and mix it with 1/4 cup warm water, make it as a smooth paste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and stir it.
- Now apply the paste on your face and neck. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Now after 15 minutes massage your face for 2 minutes and wash your face with warm water
4. Honey Oatmeal face mask:
- 3 Tablespoons of oats
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Take 3 tablespoon of oats, add milk. Blend well as it forms a smooth paste.
- Now add honey to the mixture.
- Now apply the pack on your face and neck.
- Wash your face after 10-15 minutes with warm water.
5. Aloe vera and tomato juice face mask:
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe vera gel.
- 2 tablespoon of tomato juice.
- This method is one of the refreshing method. Take a juicy tomato blend it well.
- Add aloe vera gel to the content and mix it.
- Now apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your face with warm water.
Face mask with single ingredient:
For all those who all as lazy as me, would love this.
- Take a clean cotton, dip it with honey.
- Dab the honey directly on the blemish.
- Honey helps in reducing inflammation and redness of the skin.
- Wash your face after some time.
Aloe vera act as a cleanser and helps in killing the bacteria.
- Apply the fresh aloe vera gel on your face.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off in the morning.
This will help to reduce redness and irritation. Aloe vera also helps in removing acne scars.
Tadaaaa… we have reached the end. You guys can should apply the mask twice a week. To see the desired results use them regularly.
To all the papaya lovers, do try our Papaya face packs for healthy and glowing skin https://notsoquirky.com/2020/07/15/homemade-natural-beauty-tips-to-get-healthy-and-glowing-skin-face-masks/
Do follow us for more update. Love you all, stay connected…