Red sauce pasta, yummy but also healthy. Pasta is the favorite dish for children, as well as for adults. You can also add vegetables to the pasta, so kids can eat them.
I usually add capsicum( Bell pepper) when making pasta but you can add other vegetables such as corn, mushroom, potato….
The pasta is simple and easy to cook. Personally, I love eating Pasta with Garlic bread.
As you could see, this page is perfect for people who like food, but like us, are lazy to cook. We only put the easy recipes which we tried and succeeded in cooking them perfectly.
So here is the easy recipe of red sauce pasta
- 1.5 cup of Pasta
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 Clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Red chili flakes as needed
- Oregano or other herbs
- Salt to taste
Making of Tomato Puree:
- Boil the tomatoes for 5 minutes. Before boiling the tomato remember to remove the stem part of the tomato.
- Once the tomato is boiled. you can easily peel off the skin.
- Then blend the tomato to smooth puree.
Meanwhile prepare the pasta :
- Add water to a large pot and let it boil.Add salt as needed to it.
- Once the water starts boiling, add the pasta as required.
- Cook them until the given time in the instruction of the package.
- Drain them and rinse the pasta. Keep it aside.
Making of Red Sauce pasta
- Heat the pan and add 1 tbsp olive oil (or any other oil). Then add finely chopped garlic and red chili flakes and saute them .
- Add chopped onions and saute them until the color changes.
- Add tomato puree to the pan and cook on a medium heat. Add salt as needed.
- After some time you can see the sauce starts to thicken.
- You can add Oregano (or other herbs) when you think the consistency of the sauce is suitable for you and turn off the stove
- Then add the cooked pasta to it and mix them well. Add the pepper as per you require and then the yummy tangy pasta is ready to be served!!
Want to make it more healthy
- If you want to add vegetables, then
- Heat up a pan on medium heat.
- Add oil and the vegetables to the pan. Continue to cook until veggies are cooked and turned soft.
- Add little bit of salt ( don’t add too much since we will be adding salt to the tomato sauce too).
- You can add the cooked vegetables to the tomato sauce before adding pasta and then mix it well.
So do look out for our other recipes which would be as yummy and simple as this. Do try this out and give feedback in our comment section.
Love you all and miss us until next time❤❤.