Everyone wants to get clean and clear skin. Many might think it’s impossible but it’s not. They only need to follow a few simple steps and techniques to get clean and clear skin.
- Wash your face regularly and properly:
- Cleanse your skin regularly. This can get rid of excess dirt and oil that may clog pores and cause acne.
- When you are choosing a soap or cleanser you should choose the one which is suitable for your skin type.
- If you prefer to use a natural cleanser and not the chemical one, it’s well and good.
- Also when I say wash your face regularly, washing them twice a day is usually enough to keep it clean and clear. Over-washing or under-washing is not good for the skin.
2. Maintain a proper and healthy diet:
Maintaining a healthy diet helps in preventing breakouts. Try to avoid eating junk foods. Also try to avoid eating foods( Pasta, white rice, sugar) that might increase your sugar level which would increase the risk of acne.
- Foods containing mineral Zinc, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, and Antioxidants are beneficial for the skin.
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin C and also skin-friendly foods like tomatoes, blueberry, yellow and orange color fruits and vegetables, spinach, and leafy vegetables.
- Foods rich in Fatty acids like walnut and fatty fishes are good for skin too.
- Some people find that they get more acne when they eat certain foods, it totally depends on their body, they should avoid eating those foods.
3. Drink plenty of water:
- Drinking ample water and keeping your body and skin hydrated is an important factor in getting clear skin.
- Drinking water helps in flushing out toxins, prevents acne, and gives us the glowing skin.
- Drinking water balances the oil and water content on the skin of your face which prevents acne.
4. Get a full night of sleep:
One should get proper and enough sleep. Our skin rests and repairs itself while we sleep. That’s why after good-quality sleep, skin looks fresher and radiant. Poor sleep has a huge impact on our skin. So, one should have a proper sleep of 7-9 hours.
5. Remove make-up before sleeping:
Remove makeup with makeup remover before going to sleep. As we already know, the skin repairs itself while we sleep, so when we don’t remove the makeup, we prevent them from happening. As most makeup is made of oily substances, when it stays on for the next day, it clogs your pores and leads to the appearance of more acne and blackhead breakouts.
6. Avoid touching your face often:
Don’t touch your face often, this might leads to the spreading of bacteria from your fingers to face and leads to a breakout. Also, popping or squeezing a pimple will not get rid of the problem instead it might leave you with scars.
7. Take Bath after workout
Exercise is good for your body and skin but one should not forget to take bath after a good workout if not there might be a risk of rashes and breakouts due to bacteria. Ideally, once you stop sweating profusely, in about 20-30 minutes, you can go right ahead with your shower.
8. Don’t spend too much time on your mobiles:
Spending too much time on mobile phones and laptops results in acne. The radiation and blue light emitted from the device harms your skin and causes under-eye circles. Overheating of phone lead to dark spots and affects melamine production. Also if you have a habit of scrolling through mobile during night times, then you will face difficulties in sleeping which will ultimately result in damaging your skin.
Following the above simple steps will help us in getting clear and healthy skin…
Do check out our other beauty tips posts with amazing and refreshing face packs waiting !!!!
Homemade Natural Beauty face mask for acne:
Homemade Beauty tips to get healthy and glowing skin:
Do miss us, until next post.. don’t forget that we love you all❤❤