Hello guys!! Here we are with the yummy and delicious orange cake. I love eating cakes especially the ones baked at home.
This orange cake recipe belongs to one of my good friend. I have never really tried baking, I usually stand aside and see my mom bake, but when I was scrolling through my instagram today morning, I came across my friend’s orange cake post. One look at the picture and I have decided to try and bake.
I wish I could say that without my mother’s support I baked the cake on my own, but people who really know me wouldn’t believe, because as I said I really never tried baking. For a first time baker, I think I did a pretty good job, the orange cake came out well. The cake was so soft and spongy. The aroma and orangey flavor of the orange cake is something to die for( That’s how I felt). I’m a sucker for a good flavored and aroma rich foods. If you guys are just like me, then you should definitely try this Orange cake recipe.
Wet ingredients :
- Orange juice- 1 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence- 1/2 tspn
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup ( adjust according to your taste)
- Maida – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tspn
- Baking soda – a pinch
- Milk powder – 2 tspn ( optional)
- Orange zest – 2 tspn
Step by step preparation:
- Whisk the wet ingredients well.
- Then add dry ingredients to the mixture gradually and mix them well. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Grease the cake tin with butter paper and oil. Pour the batter into the cake tin and tap them well.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes @180’c and bake the cake @180’c for 25-25 minutes.
The rich and savoury taste of orange makes this cake extra-ordinary and to all those food loving people out there, you guys should definitely try this…
I am very thankful to my friend who gave me the recipe and be the reason for me to start my first step towards baking. On her instagram page she has posted many tasty looking recipes, which you guys can visit any time (This is not a Promotion guys)
If guys want a easy and tasty recipe for homemade chocolate pudding, then you should definitely see this post….
Vielen Danke, Love us until next time.❤❤