Here we are with the best list, specially prepared for you people…
Lemon is rich in Vitamin C and citric acid which is so good for skin and it’s Ph value are high, which helps in oil reducing in face and reduce inflammation. There are many health benefits in eating lemon, it has detoxifying effects which makes them more popular. Apart from the health benefits, they are used as natural treatment for skin conditions like acne. Before, you start using lemon on face , you need to make sure, if lemon is suitable for your skin. Lemon is not for all type of skin, it may cause irritation, especially for people with sensitive skin. So one should make sure that their skin is lemon-friendly before trying it on the skin…
Many people love lemon for its citrus scent(like me). This listed lemon face masks are specially made for them…
- Basic lemon Face pack
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 2 tablespoon Green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Mix lemon and green tea powder together ( green tea protects your skin from premature aging and UV damage)
- Add turmeric to it (It has antioxidants which is good for your skin. If your not a fan of turmeric then you can skip this part)
No of times: Once a week
2. For Glowing Skin:
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon honey (organic would be best)
- 1 tablespoon of lemon
- Take the lemon juice, add 1 teaspoon of honey and 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder (Honey is a anti-acne product and it helps in healing the skin fast).
- Mix it well and make it as a smooth paste
- Now apply it on your face and neck
Leave it for 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water
No. of times a week: thrice a week
3. For Oily Skin:
- 2 teaspoon of Multanimitti
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of rose water
- Take 2 teaspoon of multanimitti and add lemon juice and rose water to the mixture, rose water is good for cleansing our skin and reduce the redness caused due to irritation.
- Make a thick paste out of the mixture, apply it on your face and neck
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes.
No of times: 1-2 times a week
4. For Dry Skin:
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- A few drops of almond oil
- Take 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, add 1/2 teaspoon of honey and few drops of almond oil. (Almond oil helps in treating dry skin and also reverse sun damage.)
- Apply it on your face and neck evenly, let it dry for about 10 minutes.
- Use warm water to wash your face.
No of times: 2 times a week
5. For Tan Removal:
- 1-2 teaspoon of aloevera gel
- 5-6 drops of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
- Take 1-2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel add 5-6 drops of lemon juice mix it well, (Aloe vera helps in treating damaged skin and also helps in keeping your skin moisturized.)
- Now add 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric to the mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck evenly after washing your face.
- Leave the face pack for about 15-20 minutes and wash your face with warm water.
No of times: 3 times a week
6. Acne treatment:
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and add 2 tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it.
- Cinnamon powder is God sent gift for treating acne, it reduces the redness caused.
- Let the pack set on your face for about 20-30 minutes.
- Wash your face with warm water.
No of times: 2 times a week
Hurrah…our lemon face pack list is completed…
You guys can try our other face masks to get healthy, clear and glowing skin…
Until next time love us, we do love you all.❤❤
Do check our others posts!!!