To all the chicken lovers , this post is to cheer you up in this depressing time of loneliness. This is for the people who loves eating but not so great at cooking. If you want to surprise your mom with your cooking, here is your chance. Do you feel sad for your mom, cause she is the one who does all the house chore especially in kitchen, well it’s time to let them rest and for you to rock and roll in the kitchen. So lets surprise her with our awesome cooking skills.
Don’t worry guys, I myself tried cooking and surprised my mom with the Chikken Tikka, which she loved eating and let me tell you my mom’s kitchen is still intact(for which she till thank god ), so I can assure you that no burning business will happen with the given Chicken Tikka recipe. This Chicken Tikka recipe is the simplest, easier and yummiest one. This recipe is for beginners in kitchen.
The needed Ingredients are simple and easily available. This is one of our chance to make our mom happy who makes us happy all the time. This chicken tikka recipe is one of the easy recipe to cook and make your loved ones feel even more loved and cherished.
- 500 grams chicken
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- salt to taste
- Half lemon juice
- 2 tbsp oil
- Pepper powder
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- Cut the chicken(boneless) in to small pieces and keep it aside. Also cut the capsicum and onion, make sure the size is smaller or the same as chicken.
- Add the listed ingredients under for marinate in a bowl and mix it.
- After mixing, add the chicken to the bowl and mix it thoroughly, make sure there is no excess moisture.
- Add capsicum and onion to the bowl and again mix it till the masala is well coated.( you can also use mushroom and paneer)
- Let the chicken to marinate for 1 hour.
- After one hour, the chicken will be ready to be grilled. Skew the chicken, capsicum and onion alternatively.
- Heat the grill pan and grease the pan with oil or butter.
- Place the skewers on the grill pan and cook until the chicken is fully done.
- Once the chicken is cooked you can serve them
Yep, this is how the end results would look like and make sure to let your loved ones to taste your cooking( some people will finish the cooked dish in the name of tasting, again like me ), do remember foodies this is for your loved ones and don’t worry guys, your tummy is also your loved one.
Enjoy the cooking with your loved ones…
And mainly don’t forget to love us, we love you too.. For other special dishes for your loved ones do try the links given below..