Pink sauce pasta is a combination of red sauce and white sauce pasta, tangy like red sauce and creamy like white sauce. They can also be called as Tomato and cream pasta. It’s a must try recipe for pasta lovers, with tangy and creamy flavor, you guys would love it.
Personally, I don’t like adding any vegetables in pasta other than capsicum, so here I have only used capsicum or bell peppers. If you are a veggie lover then you can add mushroom, corn and many other vegetables.
For preparing Pasta :
- 1 cup Pasta
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Oil
For Pink Sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3-4 Garlic cloves
- 2 large Onions( finely chopped)
- ½ cup capsicum (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili powder
- 6 large fresh tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Butter
- ¼ cup Fresh Cream
- Cheese ( your requirement)
- Add water to a pan and let it boil. Add salt as needed to it.
- Once the water starts boiling, add the pasta as required.
- Cook them until the given time in the instruction of the package.
- Drain them and rinse the pasta. You can add some oil to prevent sticking. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add 2 tbsp of oil and add finely chopped garlic, saute it.
- Then add finely chopped onions, saute them till the color changes. Now add red chili powder.
- Add tomato puree( Blend the raw tomatoes) and salt as needed. Mix well, cook them for few minutes.
- Add pasta and mix well. Now add 1 tbsp ketchup, capsicum and oregano, mix well. You can add chili flakes too.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter and fresh cream to it. Mix well and cook them for a minute then switch off the stove.
- Garnish them with coriander leaves and cheese .
- The pink sauce pasta is ready to be served.
The yummy pink sauce pasta is well liked by kids and adults. It serve as a perfect dish for family parties. Do try our recipe and leave comments…Luv you guys..